- Jura Impressa A Line Parts | Jura A1 Parts | Jura A9 Parts and Repairs
Jura Impressa A Line Parts
Jura Impressa A1 and A9 Parts and Repairs
Jura A1 and A9 One Touch replacement parts. Brew Group , Brew Group Repair Kits, Grinder Assembly, Water Pump, Temperature Sensors, O-Rings, Gaskets, Milk Frothers, Milk Container Gaskets, Milk Tubes, Hose Connectors, Drip Trays, Drip Tray Grids, Water Tanks, Water Tank Lids, Bean Container Lids, Thermoblock (Heating Element), PTFE Pressure Hoses, Membrane Regulator, Valves, Silicone Tubing, Maintenance Kits, Coffee Grounds Container and much more.
Exploded parts diagram, DIY Repair manuals and illustrated guides, and Repair Tutorial Videos for Impressa A1 and A9 models are listed below. We encourage DIY repairs. If you are unable to fix the machine yourself, you may ship the machine to us for repairs. CLICK HERE to learn more about shipping your Jura coffee machine to us for professional repairs.
Jura A-Line Parts By Model
Impressa A1 and A9 models are sold in North America. A1 only makes coffee, while A9 features a one touch capability that allow users to make milk based drinks such as cappuccino and latte with simply a touch of the key.
We carry parts for both A1 and A9 models. Please click on the link below to review complete listing of parts for each model.
Jura A Line Parts Diagrams with Individual Components Breakdown
Comprehensive and detailed parts breakdown with part position number and description helps with part identification and assist with performing do it yourself repairs. If you are unable to find the part on our online store, please email the part position number from the parts diagram so we can source that part for you. Only parts with position numbers can be ordered.
Click on the model below to view the exploded parts breakdown for your model:
- IMPRESSA A1 Parts Diagram
- IMPRESSA A9 Parts Diagram
Jura Impressa A1, A9 Illustrated DIY Repair Guides and Instructions
- Rebuild Brew Group to Fix ERROR 8,
- Replace Conical Grinder Burrs to Fix FILL BEANS Error,
- Descaling Instructions to Fix FILL SYSTEM Error
Jura Impressa A1, A9 Error Codes/Messages
In the case of malfunction with Jura Impressa A Line machines, one of the listed below error message is displayed on the screen. The machine automatically shuts off after 5 seconds of displaying the error.
ERROR 1: Temperature sensor is not working. Replace the temperature sensor.
ERROR 2: Temperature sensor is not working. Replace the temperature sensor.
ERROR 5: Machine won't heat up. Place the machine in a room temperature for a day or so and try again.
ERROR 6: Ceramic valve (aka multiway valve) has malfunctioned. The motor in the ceramic valve is not functioning.
ERROR 8: Brew group has malfunctioned. Replace the brew group piston O-Rings. Replace the brew group if necessary.
Video Tutorial to Open Jura A1 and A9 Models
JURA Impressa A1, A9 Repairs and Service
At Services Unlimited Inc./Parts Guru, we specialize in servicing and repairing the JURA Impressa super automatic espresso and coffee machines. The repair turn around is within 2-3 weeks as we carry almost all parts in stock. In the event, it takes longer than 2 weeks to repair, we offer a loaner machine with similar features, as long as owner pays for the inbound and outbound shipping.
Depending on the JURA model, we charge a flat labor rate ranging from $250 to $400 for repairing the JURA Impressa coffee machines. Spare parts needed to fix the machine, and return shipping will be added to the flat labor rate.
The flat labor rate includes the following services:
- Brew group tear down, cleaning, and sanitizing,
- Replace the brew group gaskets and lubricating the o-rings,
- Properly de-calcifying the machine
- Clean out the coffee grinding chamber
JURA Impressa Repair/Clean Up/Tune Up Services
Each JURA espresso machine is thoroughly inspected for all malfunctions and leakages. The seals and o-rings are replaced where necessary. The brew group is refurbished and lubricated. Multiple cycles of descaling process is completed to ensure that machine’s hydraulic system is cleared of calcium sediments, to the best of our ability.
Repair Turnaround Time and Estimation Fee:
Machines are serviced in the order that they are received. Please allow 2-3 weeks to repair your machine from the time of receipt. You will be called with a repair estimate for approval. If the repairs are delayed due to the part that is out of stock, we will call you to keep you apprised of the reason for delay. In the case your machine needs an expensive part such as electronic power board or CPU, we will call you with the prohibitive cost of the part and request your approval for additional cost to proceed with the repair. Should you decide not to replace the expensive part, we can offer you the Trade-In option for one of the better Brands/Model of fully automatic machines that we sell and recommend.
We sell reliable and best in class fully automatic espresso machine that are exclusively imported from Italy. CLICK HERE to view the best in class espresso machines that we sell. Should you decide to not proceed with the Trade-In option, you will be billed $95.00 as the cost for diagnosis plus return shipping charge. Please note, we must receive your approval of repair costs in 30 days after its given to you. Machines left for over 30 days, will be considered abandoned.
Repairs Payment Method:
Once your JURA espresso machine is repaired, our customer service team member will call you with the final repair cost for collecting the payment.
The cost of repair can be paid by MasterCard/Visa/Discover (We do not accept American Express). You may also send payment to our PayPal account (email@example.com).
JURA Espresso Machine Packaging Instructions
2. Tape all seams of the bottom of the box: 3 pieces of tape sealing the center; 1 piece of tape across the top of each side seam; 1 piece of tape along the edge of each side seam.
3. Place a layer of packing peanuts on the bottom of the box.
4. Place a layer of bubble wrap over top the packing peanuts at the bottom of the box.
5. Wrap the entire machine with bubble wrap. Removing the drip tray and wrapping it separately may make this part easier.
6. Place machine in the center of the box, making sure it is not contacting any of the box walls.
7. "Make a box, inside the box": Roll up bubble wrap into "pillars." Place these "pillars" upright on all 4 corners of the box. This will help stabilize the machine in the center of the box.
8. Use "filler" (i.e. packing peanuts) to further stabilize the machine in the center of the box. Stuff the packing peanuts down in between the machine and box walls to create a buffer zone.
9. Tape all seams of the bottom of the box: 3 pieces of tape sealing the center; 1 piece of tape across the top of each side seam; 1 piece of tape along the edge of each side seam.
JURA Capresso Repair Form
When shipping your JURA espresso machine for repairs, please download the repair form below. The repair form is in a PDF format that can be electronically filled out. Please fill out the form, print it out, and place it right on top of the machine inside the box so it can be easily spotted by the technician upon opening the box. Please be as descriptive as possible in describing the malfunctions you are experiencing with your JURA espresso maker. Please email the repair form to our email firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to placing it inside the box.
- Brew Group
- Cleaners & Filters
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Dispensing Spouts
- Drip Tray-Cup Grill-Grounds Box
- Espresso Machines
- Expobar Parts
- Frothers & Milk Hoses
- O-Rings & Gaskets
- Oval Tool-Screws-Clips
- PTFE Tubes & Hoses
- Thermoblock & Sensors
- Water Tank