- JURA Impressa A9 Repairs and Service | Quick Repair | 30 Day Warranty
JURA Impressa A9 Repairs and Service
JURA Impressa A9 Repair and Service
At Services Unlimited Inc./Parts Guru, we specialize in servicing and repairing the JURA Impressa A9 super automatic espresso and coffee machine. The repair turn around is within 2 weeks as we carry almost all parts in stock. In the event, it takes longer than 2 weeks to repair, we offer a loaner machine with similar features, as long as owner pays for the inbound and outbound shipping.
We charge a flat labor rate of $250 for repairing the JURA Impressa A9. Spare parts needed to fix the machine, and return shipping will be added to the flat labor rate. The flat labor rate includes the following services:
- Brew group tear down, cleaning, and sanitizing,
- Replace the brew group gaskets and lubricating the o-rings,
- Properly de-calcifying the machine
JURA Impressa A9 Repair/Clean Up/Tune Up Services
Each JURA Impressa A9 machine is thoroughly inspected for all malfunctions and leakages. The seals and o-rings are replaced where necessary. The brew group is refurbished and lubricated. Multiple cycles of descaling process is completed to ensure that machine’s hydraulic system is cleared of calcium sediments, to the best of our ability.
Repair Turnaround Time and Estimation Fee:
Machines are serviced in the order that they are received. Please allow 2-3 weeks to repair your machine from the time of receipt. You will be called with a repair estimate for approval. If the repairs are delayed due to the part that is out of stock, we will call you to keep you apprised of the reason for delay. In the case your machine needs an expensive part such as electronic power board or CPU, we will call you with the prohibitive cost of the part and request your approval for additional cost to proceed with the repair. Should you decide not to replace the expensive part, we can offer you the Trade-In option for one of the better Brands/Model of fully automatic machines that we sell and recommend.
We sell reliable and best in class fully automatic espresso machine that are exclusively imported from Italy. CLICK HERE to view the best in class espresso machines that we sell. Should you decide to not proceed with the Trade-In option, you will be billed $95.00 as the cost for diagnosis plus return shipping charge. Please note, we must receive your approval of repair costs in 30 days after its given to you. Machines left for over 30 days, will be considered abandoned.
Repairs Payment Method:
Once your JURA Impressa A9 is repaired, our customer service team member will call you with the final repair cost for collecting the payment.
The cost of repair can be paid by MasterCard/Visa/Discover (We do not accept American Express). You may also send payment to our PayPal account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
JURA Impressa A9 Packaging Instructions
2. Tape all seams of the bottom of the box: 3 pieces of tape sealing the center; 1 piece of tape across the top of each side seam; 1 piece of tape along the edge of each side seam.
3. Place a layer of packing peanuts on the bottom of the box.
4. Place a layer of bubble wrap over top the packing peanuts at the bottom of the box.
5. Wrap the entire machine with bubble wrap. Removing the drip tray and wrapping it separately may make this part easier.
6. Place machine in the center of the box, making sure it is not contacting any of the box walls.
7. "Make a box, inside the box": Roll up bubble wrap into "pillars." Place these "pillars" upright on all 4 corners of the box. This will help stabilize the machine in the center of the box.
8. Use "filler" (i.e. packing peanuts) to further stabilize the machine in the center of the box. Stuff the packing peanuts down in between the machine and box walls to create a buffer zone.
9. Tape all seams of the bottom of the box: 3 pieces of tape sealing the center; 1 piece of tape across the top of each side seam; 1 piece of tape along the edge of each side seam.
Jura Impressa A9 Repair Form
When shipping your JURA A9 for repairs, please download the repair form below. The repair form is in a PDF format that can be electronically filled out. Fill out the form, print it out, and place it right on top of the machine inside the box so it can be easily spotted by the technician upon opening the box. Please be as descriptive as possible in describing the malfunctions you are experiencing with your JURA A9. Please email the repair form to our email email@example.com in addition to placing it inside the box.
- Brew Group
- Cleaners & Filters
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Dispensing Spouts
- Drip Tray-Cup Grill-Grounds Box
- Espresso Machines
- Expobar Parts
- Frothers & Milk Hoses
- O-Rings & Gaskets
- Oval Tool-Screws-Clips
- PTFE Tubes & Hoses
- Thermoblock & Sensors
- Water Tank