- Jura Impressa E Line Parts | Tune Up Kits To Fix ERROR 8, FILL SYSTEM
Jura Impressa E Line Parts
Jura Impressa E8, E9, E50, E75, E80, E85 Parts and Repairs
Jura Impressa E8, E9, E50, E75, E80 and E85 parts. Brew Group, Brew Group Repair Kits, Grinder Assembly, Water Pump, Temperature Sensors, O-Rings, Gaskets, Milk Frothers, Milk Container Gaskets, Milk Tubes, Hose Connectors, Drip Trays, Drip Tray Grids, Water Tanks, Water Tank Lids, Bean Container Lids, Thermoblocks (Heating Element), PTFE Pressure Hoses, Membrane Regulator, Valves, Silicone Tubing, Maintenance Kits, Coffee Grounds Container and much more.
Exploded parts diagram, DIY (Do it Yourself) Repair manuals and illustrated guides, and Repair Tutorial Videos for Impressa E8, E9, E50, E75, E80 and E85 models are listed below. We encourage DIY repairs. If you are unable to fix the machine yourself, you may ship the machine to us for repairs.
CLICK HERE to learn more about shipping your Jura coffee machine to us for professional repairs.
Jura E-Line Parts By Model
Jura Impressa E Line espresso machines are one of the oldest espresso machines sold by Jura in North America.
We carry parts for all E Line models. Please click on the link below to review complete listing of parts for each model.
- Impressa E8 Parts
- Impressa E9 Parts
- Impressa E50 Parts
- Impressa E75 Parts
- Impressa E80 Parts
- Impressa E85 Parts
Jura E Line Parts Diagrams with Individual Components Breakdown
Comprehensive and detailed parts breakdown with part position number and description helps with part identification and assist with performing do it yourself repairs. If you are unable to find the part on our online store, please email the part position number from the parts diagram so we can source that part for you. Only parts with position numbers can be ordered.
Click on the model below to view the exploded parts breakdown for your model:
- IMPRESSA E8 Parts Diagram
- IMPRESSA E9 Parts Diagram
- IMPRESSA E50 Parts Diagram
- IMPRESSA E75 Parts Diagram
Jura Impressa E8, E9, E50 ,E75, E80, E85 Illustrated DIY Repair Guides and Instructions
- Rebuild Jura Brew Group to Fix ERROR 8,
- Remove Coffee Dispensing Faucet Assembly,
- Replace Conical Grinder Burrs to Fix FILL BEANS Error.
- Descaling Instructions to Fix FILL SYSTEM Error.
Jura Impressa E8, E9, E50, E75, E80, E85 DIY Repair Video Tutorials
- Open Jura E8, E9, E50, E75, E80, E85 Espresso Machines,
- Brew Group Rebuild to Fix ERROR 8,
- Replace Leaking or Rusted Membrane Regulator,
- Replace Conical Grinder Burr to Fix FILL BEANS Error
Video Tutorial to Open Jura E8, E9, E50, E80, E85 Models
Video Tutorial to Replace Membrane Regulator
JURA Capresso Repair and Service
At Services Unlimited Inc./Parts Guru, we specialize in servicing and repairing the JURA Impressa super automatic espresso and coffee machines. The repair turn around is within 2-3 weeks as we carry almost all parts in stock. In the event, it takes longer than 2 weeks to repair, we offer a loaner machine with similar features, as long as owner pays for the inbound and outbound shipping.
Depending on the JURA model, we charge a flat labor rate ranging from $250 to $400 for repairing the JURA Impressa coffee machines. Spare parts needed to fix the machine, and return shipping will be added to the flat labor rate.
The flat labor rate includes the following services:
- Brew group tear down, cleaning, and sanitizing,
- Replace the brew group gaskets and lubricating the o-rings,
- Properly de-calcifying the machine
- Clean out the coffee grinding chamber
JURA Impressa Repair/Clean Up/Tune Up Services
Each JURA espresso machine is thoroughly inspected for all malfunctions and leakages. The seals and o-rings are replaced where necessary. The brew group is refurbished and lubricated. Multiple cycles of descaling process is completed to ensure that machine’s hydraulic system is cleared of calcium sediments, to the best of our ability.
Repair Turnaround Time and Estimation Fee:
Machines are serviced in the order that they are received. Please allow 2-3 weeks to repair your machine from the time of receipt. You will be called with a repair estimate for approval. If the repairs are delayed due to the part that is out of stock, we will call you to keep you apprised of the reason for delay. In the case your machine needs an expensive part such as electronic power board or CPU, we will call you with the prohibitive cost of the part and request your approval for additional cost to proceed with the repair. Should you decide not to replace the expensive part, we can offer you the Trade-In option for one of the better Brands/Model of fully automatic machines that we sell and recommend.
We sell reliable and best in class fully automatic espresso machine that are exclusively imported from Italy. CLICK HERE to view the best in class espresso machines that we sell. Should you decide to not proceed with the Trade-In option, you will be billed $95.00 as the cost for diagnosis plus return shipping charge. Please note, we must receive your approval of repair costs in 30 days after its given to you. Machines left for over 30 days, will be considered abandoned.
Repairs Payment Method:
Once your JURA espresso machine is repaired, our customer service team member will call you with the final repair cost for collecting the payment.
The cost of repair can be paid by MasterCard/Visa/Discover (We do not accept American Express). You may also send payment to our PayPal account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
JURA Espresso Machine Packaging Instructions
2. Tape all seams of the bottom of the box: 3 pieces of tape sealing the center; 1 piece of tape across the top of each side seam; 1 piece of tape along the edge of each side seam.
3. Place a layer of packing peanuts on the bottom of the box.
4. Place a layer of bubble wrap over top the packing peanuts at the bottom of the box.
5. Wrap the entire machine with bubble wrap. Removing the drip tray and wrapping it separately may make this part easier.
6. Place machine in the center of the box, making sure it is not contacting any of the box walls.
7. "Make a box, inside the box": Roll up bubble wrap into "pillars." Place these "pillars" upright on all 4 corners of the box. This will help stabilize the machine in the center of the box.
8. Use "filler" (i.e. packing peanuts) to further stabilize the machine in the center of the box. Stuff the packing peanuts down in between the machine and box walls to create a buffer zone.
9. Tape all seams of the bottom of the box: 3 pieces of tape sealing the center; 1 piece of tape across the top of each side seam; 1 piece of tape along the edge of each side seam.
JURA Capresso Repair Form
When shipping your JURA espresso machine for repairs, please download the repair form below. The repair form is in a PDF format that can be electronically filled out. Please fill out the form, print it out, and place it right on top of the machine inside the box so it can be easily spotted by the technician upon opening the box. Please be as descriptive as possible in describing the malfunctions you are experiencing with your JURA espresso maker. Please email the repair form to our email email@example.com in addition to placing it inside the box.
- Brew Group
- Cleaners & Filters
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Dispensing Spouts
- Drip Tray-Cup Grill-Grounds Box
- Espresso Machines
- Expobar Parts
- Frothers & Milk Hoses
- O-Rings & Gaskets
- Oval Tool-Screws-Clips
- PTFE Tubes & Hoses
- Thermoblock & Sensors
- Water Tank